Wednesday 21 May 2014

Worst day ever (A short story)

I jumped into the taxi and told the driver where I wanted to go, I look over my shoulder making sure he is not following. This is the worst day ever I thought to myself first My friend cancels on our Valentines day dinner and now an old enemy is back in town and after the one thing I took from his arms that summer’s night. I have to get the diamond and put it some where he will never find it other wise I am done for it.


We are here already I pay the driver and hop out of the taxi and ran up the stairs to my house  My first mistake I didn’t look to see if he was following me, he was I heard a bang on the door then an angry grunt  I run and hid  under the bed.



MOLLY OPEN UP he yells Then bang bang bang crack the door breaks he runs in and starts calling my name again but he is to late I have already called the police they will be here any minute so I get out from under the bed and that’s when the police show up they take the smelly man away I am safe again.





No comments:

Post a Comment