Monday 28 July 2014

The Migraine

OMG I don't want to go to work today. Mr Smith is so annoying bossing everyone around doing things that are not even close to working. I know what I must do time to fake a illness. First thing first work out the illness, hmmmm maybe a sore tummy and runny nose Nah that's to simple, ummmm I GOT IT a migraine PERFECT he will never say no to that. Ok time to make the call. Hello Mr Smith it's Susie here I just calling to say that I can't come into work today because I have a migraine hmm you sound fine to me but ok I don't want you puking all over the food anyway goodbye Bye Mr Smith. Right time to get ready. YAY Ready to go BEACH TIME BEACH TIME TIME TO PARTY I change into my bikini and head off into the water but before I can something catches my eyes MR SMITH walking towards me OH NO I'M DEAD SUSIE WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE??? I umm getting some fresh air Well you don't look sick to me so tell me what you are really doing here now??? FINE FINE I am not sick I just didn't want to go to work today ok? OK I will make it easier for you YOU ARE FIRED. But Mr Smith what are you doing here?? UMM nothing I will leave you alone if you tell me what you are doing here. fine I am meeting some friends here for a party party but then they canceled so I was going to go for a swim. But you are meant to be running your shop. Ok ok YOU can have your job back if you don't tell anyone about today ok??? OK DEAL see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment