Sunday 13 April 2014

my B/day party

On Saturday the 12th of April I had my 13th birthday party. Marijke, Ella, Zoe and Sheridan arrived at my house at 7:30am we started our drive up to Auckland at 8:00am. It was a long drive but we finally got to Rainbows End and We were super excited. First we went on the pirate ship ride what was fun. After that I got them to go on the Fear Fall Marijke was freaking out but she did it and I am pretty sure she loved it and so did everyone else. We rode all the rides more then once. My 3 favourites were the roller coaster, the Fear Fall and the Invader. We stayed at rainbow end till about 5:00 then we started the long drive home but that didn't take that long.

When we got back to Tauranga we had McDonalds and Marijke had pizza. When we got home we went straight to the lough were we were going to sleep. We talked until about 1:00am and then we Skyped some people who were having a sleepover too. But we got told off by my mum for being too loud so we had to end the call. That's when Sheridan fell a sleep so we drew on her face. About an hour later she woke up again and got a bit mad at us ( oh well). It was about 3:00am when we all feel a sleep and we woke up about 8:30am. We had breakfast and got everything packed up. Zoe left first then sheridan then Marijke but Ella didn't leave because we had a job to do for hockey.

And that was the end of my birthday party sadly.

No comments:

Post a Comment