Thursday 6 February 2014

Personality Test.

1. What type/s of animal were you? I was an 38% Otter.

2. Do you agree with this result? Say why/why not? I agree with these result because doing things the fun way

3. What are 3 strengths of your animal type? What is 1 weakness of your animal type? 3 of the strengths are enjoys changes, creative and fun loving. One of the weakness is that it talks a lot.

4. Predict which animal you think the other members of your family are, and do the same for 1 good friend.
Mum: My mum would be a lion.
   Dad:My dad would be a lion. 
   Jaimee: Jaimee would be a lion.
  Korban: Korban would be a lion.    
Megan: I think that Megan would be a Otter 

5. Do you think this is a useful survey for people to take? Say why/why not? I think that we don't need a survey to take o tell us what our personality is we know what it is with out taking a test.

6. Include a link to the survey in your post: Personality test

No comments:

Post a Comment