Wednesday 29 October 2014

nursery rhyme play: 5 little Monkeys jumping on the bed.

5 little monkeys jumping on the bed 

Cast list:

Monkey 1
Monkey 2
Monkey 3
Monkey 4
Monkey 5
Mama
Doctor

Scene one:
5 little monkeys jumping on the bed
One fell off and bumped his head

Monkey one: OWWW

Mama calls the doctor. ( Put your pinky to your mouth and thumb to your ear like a phone)

Mama: My son has fell off the bed and bumped his head what do I do? ( Mama looks worried)

Doctor: NO MORE MONKEYS JUMPING ON THE BED! ( sounds angry)

Mama: Ok thanks Doctor, Hear that Monkeys No more jumping on the bed

All Monkeys: Yes Mama


Scene two:
4 little monkeys jumping on the bed
One fell off and bumped his head


Monkey 2: ahh my head.

Mama calls the doctor ( Put your pinky to your mouth and thumb to your ear like a phone)

Mama: My son fell off the bed and hit is head what do I do?

Doctor: NO MORE MONKEYS JUMPING ON THE BED

Mama:  Yes doctor I will tell them, OK MONKEYS NO MORE JUMPING ON THE BED.

All Monkeys: OK Mama








No comments:

Post a Comment