Monday 1 September 2014

planet no name and the necklace

I have been on the planet for 3 years, I came here looking for my treasure. I am here with my two best friends Ella and Marijke, Ella is short with blond hair and blue eyes, Marijke also known as Mickey is tall with brown hair and blue eyes. We are stuck on this planet because our spaceship blew up after 3 days of been on this planet. we then decided to go and look for the treasure we walked for days on end following the map that was in my pocket. we are looking for the necklace that could change the world (in a good way). After a year went by me, Mickey and Ella started to have this feeling that someone or something was following us, so that night we hid behind a rock and watched to see if anything came, About an hour later a green slimy looking thing creeped on up to our fake camp. We took off running when we saw the green slim (that's what we called it) but I tripped and fell. I then felt a shadow hanging over my head so I slowly open one of my eyes and to my utter surprise the green slim was like a space dog that wasn't a monster. 2 years later... Ella, Marijke, me and Mr green are heading home in our new spaceship that we found and the necklace.

1 comment:

  1. This is a really good story it has a great story line, there are a couple of SPG mistakes that can be fixed. You followed all the questions which was great, it is good that you had a title that kind of got me hooked at the beginning. Great creativity good work.

    ReplyDelete