Sunday 22 June 2014

Scam letter


Summarise who this letter is from, who it is to, and what it is about.
The person who sent the email was a 66 year old woman named Emily Park, she sent the email to Miss Campbell  on Thursday june 12 2014 at 7:21pm, the email is about being scammed, this email is also a scam .


What are 2 reasons you know that this letter is a scam.
 I know this email is a scam because Ms park put two different emails, you only need on email. Also the phone number Emily used was fake.


Give 3 pieces of evidence (excerpts of sentences) that prove that this letter is a scam.

 The reason I know that the phone number is fake is because it had 10 numbers in it normal a phone number only has 7 number. I also know that this email is a scam is because Emily said that Mrs.Maria Fernandez showed her all the full information but if Maria worked for the FBI then Emily wouldn't be allowed to see that. The last reason I know that this is a scam is because when I searched the email emilypark381@yahoo.com and it came up with fraud alert. 


Describe a scam or prank you have heard about or been subject to.
Once someone called up my family at home and told me that they could fix my laptop I knew this was a scam because my laptop wasn't broken.

Here is the link to the scam letter
scam letter












No comments:

Post a Comment